11.06.2007

Question?

Am I the only one that gets blog-writer's block? I mean there are so many things that go on in my life, on a daily basis, that I could literally blog about anything (mostly things that you'd not be interested in) all day long.

My friend Nanner said it best that bloggers want to write about things that are interesting for all to read, not just a bunch of crap. I mean, what else makes a blog interesting. Aside from a cool layout, beautiful pictures and snazzy sidebars inforomation; the only reason people keep coming back to your page is to read your thoughts (or out of obligation).

Anyhoot, I'm still trying to be selective about waht I put on this page. I mean, I could literally fill up an entire page with my daily routine of property management, limo driving the kids to and from school/practice and tips on keeping my sanity while raising 3 kids.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I get "blogstipated" all the time! It's a lot of pressure to keep things intersting, huh?

weezermonkey said...

Absolutely. This is why I take random pics all day long. :)

R said...

I feel you. It's hard sometimes even though there is so much going on.