12.06.2007

If my grandfather could see me now!

So, as you all know... I can't take pictures of anything right now. My camera is DEAD and all of the stuff that I'm cooking has lost a little bit of it's purpose (damn cooking because you're hungry, right?). Today when I arrived home from running my many errands, I found 4 boxes on my door step. I figured it was boxes of stuff that my tenants must have ordered, to my surprise some of the the items that I ordered off of HSN came in...... Saaaah-weeeet! The cool part is they were having a "Wolfgang Puck" day on the show, they were offering up some cool prices FOR THAT DAY ONLY.

(if only the damn camera was one of those things)

Here's what came in (of course these pictures came from another source)
My Wolfgang Puck Bistro 700-watt stand mixer (can you say.. bring on the challenges?)
and
My Wolfgang Puck Bistro 900-Watt food processor (um, yeah.. I'll be chopping the hell out of something real soon!)

Hopefully, THIS will be coming in soon, and I'll be able to share some photos of me and all of my new toys.

Merry Ho-Ho!

5 comments:

MissMissy said...

I love the Wolfgang Immersion Blender - highly, highly recommend it!

R said...

I want a mixer. Bad.

Julius said...

Wow, looks like you're all set!

:)

Congrats on the purchases - what deals they are too! (All of these items are probably worth 1.5x here in Canada).

wan said...

you are an hsn QUEEN!

Anonymous said...

[p]Otherwise, if [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre headphones uk[/url] you need crushed ice, place some cubes in a zipper bag and bang the heck out of them with a muddler or a rolling pin . You will not want to listen to Detox or any other of your favorite Dre beats on anything else . The Powerbeats want to be your gym buddy and, while they can隆炉t scream inspiring Rocky quotes at [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] you, they can grip the backs of your ears and blast motivating, fast-paced, exercise-friendly tunes down them . That is [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dr dre headphones[/url] why I needed to tell you about Dubturbo online beat maker . The best studio headphones are the ones that could manage sound properly while guiding an individual in his or her part in your recording . It was quickly determined . Monster Studio Kobe Bryant, floating [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dr dre[/url] sound touch

Light music like a butterfly, touch your heart and soul when he hears . If we do not soon comprehend the connection between press and learning, if we have not made such a connection, this technological innovation may be used mainly for entertaining operas and online purchase of consumer products . Its manufacturer uses world class technology that offers [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre headphones[/url] wide spectrum for accurate mixing, playback, and recording.[/p]