12.02.2007

DMBLGIT, huh?

I participated in this month's "does my blog look good in this?" challenge.[smacking myself upside the head]

What was I thinking? I was truly proud of the sandwich that I made. When I saw the invitation, I said to myself "what the heck? I'll submit THIS picture. It wasn't too bad of a pic, I was kind of proud of myself, since I'm still learning how to take a picture. I mean, I know how to take a picture, but when you take a look at the other entries, I clearly DO NOT KNOW how to take a picture.

Oh well, there's always next month. I'll let you know if I get any kind of recognition, maybe from the 'Picture Least Likely to get an Award' category.

Take a look at the other entries here...

5 comments:

weezermonkey said...

It's not a matter of whether you know how to take a picture. If you get an awesome camera, you can't take a bad photo! Ha!

Well, I hope this is true anyway. ;)

Gigi said...

I think we're in the same category: 'Picture least likely to get an award'. You're too funny! Your BLT looks super yummy!

... said...

thanks gigi.

WeMo.. I sure hope so. I'll be purchasing one (kinda like the one Mr Monkey got you) soon after Ho-Ho-Ho day :)

Andrea said...

You cracked me up. I've been entering DMBLGIT every month for I don't know how long, and I've never even come close to winning! But it's fun to try anyway! Keep at it because you never know!!

wan said...

dang, now i want a BLT.

again.