10.08.2007

Who needs ESPN when...

...I get my SPORTS FIX every single weekend with two athletes running around my house.

Here's Ryann's soccer game:
Warm up


Her deadly kick (see the little girl in her way ;)


Ryann as goalie


Ryann stopping a goal (do you see my baby grabbing the ball?)


Here's my champion...


Now Raye also had a soccer game on Saturday. He also had a good game.
Raye as goalie


Raye defending the goal kick


Raye also had a GREAT KICK (look to the right of the purple ball on the ground - in the sky)


Oh, we're not finished yet folks. This Saturday was a quadrupple day. Ryann had (3) games: 1 soccer and 2 softball + Raye's soccer game.
Here's Ryann at bat


..and here is Ryann playing third base (also known as the "hot corner")

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

Ryann's deadly kick is the best!